1. I work in a museum. It is the coolest place. When I need a break, I can go down and look at the Egyptian sarcophagus of a court musician or a Tibetan riding desk. We have paintings by Edward Hopper and John Singer Sargeant and sculpture by Andy Warhol. Oh, and dinosaur bones.
2.I have been square dancing for more than 30 years. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I have taken classes through the Advanced level.
3. I have a twin sister. Identical twin. We freak people out.
4. In Junior High School, I took a film-making class. Our class made a movie called "Fangs of Death."
5. All of my nieces and nephews were adopted.
6. I have nine book cases in my one-bedroom condo.
7. I have cheated death twice: 22 years ago in a car accident and 2 years ago I had a blood clot in my leg and a small piece in my lung. I'm all better now.
8. My ring-finger toe (on both feet) stopped growing when I was six. It's a mutation called Brachia Metatarsil. My twin has it, too.
9. I have traveled to
10. I own the entire series of Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes series on DVD.
11. I was once in the chorus of the opera, Aida.
12. I have a black belt in shopping. No, seriously. I found my sister's wedding dress for $200!
13. I once owned a car and drove it until I couldn't. 174,000 miles and the engine went while I was in line to get it inspected.
14. There is a potter's wheel in my living room. Yes, I can throw pots, though I haven't in a while. Still, I eat my soup from bowls I've made.
15. I am writing a book. (well, several books really. But you probably knew that already.)